- Armor Class: 5
- Charisma: -1 (except for Jesters)
- Wearer is forced to tell corny jokes
- May only be removed with a Remove Curse Spell
- Why do skeletons never battle with one another? They lack guts.
- Two orcs walk into a bar. Ouch!
- What has the body of a lion, the wings of a dragon, and tastes great covered in butter? A manti-corn!
- Never listen to a tale from a wyrm-they tend to drag on!
- Where is the safest place in all the lands for diving? Waterdeep.
- Why does the honeybee hum? He knows not the words! Waka waka!
- Last time I told a joke to a ghoul, he laughed his head off!
- How to ettins leave messages for one another? On a bull-ettin board!
Editor’s Note: These jokes are told ad nauseam, sometimes sporadically, sometimes one right after the other, and sometimes the same joke several times in a row. I giggled for quite a bit…then found the nearest priest.