Upon returning from the parlay we have the opportunity to switch up our companions as we see fit. Once we’ve got our crew together we need to head to the southern end of the camp and speak with Andrus.
Of course the whole Barrel of Bwoosh! was a horrible idea and now we need to hold off the crusade long enough for Andrus to stabilize the camp’s unstable barrels.
The crusade attacks from one of three paths: West, Central, or East. We have specialty forces and we can choose one to aid us for each wave of crusader attacks. We’ll receive intel prior to needing to pick the troops to aid us.
- Auziel & the Rogues
- Garrus, Taield & the Archers
- Mordaus & the Warmages
- Stysich & the Wizard Slayers
- Coldhearth’s undead OR the dwarves of Dumathoin
Depending on the type of enemy we face during each wave, the unit leaders above may tell us we’d fare better choosing another unit (i.e. Auziel & the rogues are not keen on facing the trolls). We can overrule their input or pick another unit.
Dosia will offers to provide healing or rejuvenation (rest & restore spells) services.
[Dwarves of Dumathion] or Coldhearth’s Troups
Based on the events at the Dwarven Dig Site, we receive an extra team to utilize in the siege event (…or I assume, no added troops if we skip that area altogether).
- The Debt of Coldhearth Lich – Coldhearth has sent undead to help us fight the crusade (-1 Reputation)
- The Dwarves of Dumathoin – The dwarves of Dumathoin are here to assist the coalition (+1 Reputation).
The Battle at the Coalition Camp
- Ogres and trolls led by the ogre Yarok (2000 xp, Cornugon’s Revenge +2)
- Mages led by Cuvieronius (5000 xp, Robe of the Good Archmagi)
- Foot soldiers led by Rhayla (3000 xp, Elven Chain +1)
The Final Battle
The remaining unused units will join us for this battle.
- Grimgor (5000 xp)
- Turalynn (975 xp)
- Bird-Dog (975 xp)
- Orleth Blackfinger (2000 xp)
- Lannac (975 xp)
- Kegleg (975 xp)
- Piercer of Boils (2000 xp)
- Swift Rabbit (975 xp)
Ophyllis [My Missed Fortune]
Ophyllis had our money, managed to lose it (again), and this time he lost his life along with it. If we can find the crusaders who slew him there may be a chance we can finally get our fortune back. He gives us the sword, still implanted in his chest, to amend for his failures (Ophyllis’s Short Sword +2).
Speak with Marshal Nederlok at the camp’s entrance, then head to Dragonspear Castle.
- Coalition Camp
- Canyon Ambush
- Dead Man’s Pass
- Bloodbark Grove
- Dragonspear Castle Exterior
- Underground River Entrance
- Dead Man’s Pass Parlay
- Allied Siege Camp